Be A Healing Ambassador For PS 376!
What is the Family and Community Wellness Collective?
A community of parents or caregivers who want to learn more about how to care for themselves and their school community. Those registered will:
● Participate in a 4 part professional learning series
● Become the school’s Family Healing Ambassador
● Facilitate a session for families at their school
● Receive a stipend for their participation
Who is eligible?
● Schools within the 33 communities most impacted by COVID-19.
● Any parent/caregiver in the school community.
● Parent Coordinators are invited to participate on a voluntary basis.
How to Become a Family Healing Ambassador at PS 376 ● Interested parties should attend the PSA General Meeting on June 10 at 6pm, as we will vote on the position. Register: http://bit.ly/ps376june2021
● Please prepare a brief speech for the meeting to express your interest, and to explain why you are the most qualified.